If the early bird gets the worm, does the early worm get the bird?Unknown
If the early bird gets the worm, does the early worm get the bird? Unknown.
You shouldn’t have to play Twister with your fingers, while folding your wrists, just so you can type with a qwerty touch. “qwerty Natural Keyboard.” (™) 151212.
- 1. Move keys to a natural place on a flat keyboard.
- 2. Bend the keyboard to natural position of hand.
- 3. Make keyboard of firm memory foam so it can reshape to fit hand.
- 4. Use sensors to detect energy in fingertips.
- 5. Sense nerve activity in hands – still using brain’s qwerty connectivity.
Thou art god. I am god. All that groks is god. RAH. Stranger in a Strange Land. R.A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land, 1961
If you’re serious about checking your work, make the checking process as completely different from the primary work as possible – ideally where the work and check have no two points in common other than the beginning and the outcome. GrandpaLyle
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. G. B. Shaw